- A billion seconds ago it was 1959.
- A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.
- A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age
- A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet
- A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate our government is spending it
Friday, December 12, 2008
Logitech Mice Reach into the Billions
Logitech started back in the early 1980's when a mouse was only used for CAD (computer-aided design applications). Since the mouse's humble beginnings over 20 years ago, mice have become the staple hardware piece in being able to fully utilize PC's and laptops alike. From hundreds of designs and specialty mice catered towards every different interests such as business and gaming, Logitech ha struly reached a milestone. To put the number One Billion (1,000,000,000) into perspective take a look at these interesting tidbits.